Like most Hire Businesses, you have probably invested a lot of money in your equipment and you need to see a steady return. Unfortunately, there will be times when you are not at 100% capacity, and items are lying around idle. This impacts directly into your bottom line as it represents profit you can never recover.
As with most businesses, you rely on a certain number of sales just to cover your basic overheads like rent, electricity, telephones and wages. Added to this are your costs to acquire additional equipment, advertise, reward staff, maintain and repair your assets.
Satachi offers Rental businesses like yours, the opportunity to attract new customers who may currently be hiring equipment from your competitors. Acquiring these new customers has a minimal cost but your business will benefit through increased capacity and increased profit margins.
These new customers are business owners, like you, who are looking to save cash and trade what they have for what they need. They prefer to deal with businesses that accept Satachi Pounds as a method of payment and they provide a way to increase your level of income and offset your existing expenses.
Fixed Overhead Expenses
Rent or mortgage for property, business rates, telephone, heating, lighting, water and electricity. And you still have to pay yourself and any staff regardless of how many items of equipment you hire out.
Typical Costs & Expenses
- Internet Marketing - More and more hire businesses are investing in internet marketing.
- Printing - Invoices, personalised printing such as letterheads, compliment slips, business cards, flyers and brochures.
- Advertising - Local press and directories
- Equipment maintenance
- Computer services
- Office Stationery - Pens. paper, envelopes, ink & toner cartridges etc.
- Customer Loyalty Schemes
ALL OF WHICH ARE AVALIBLE TO BUY FROM OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SATACHI COMMUNITY
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS OF JOINING THE SATACHI COMMUNITY
- Hire out idle machinery
- Gain access to a whole new customer base
- Offset your current cash outlay
- Keep your hard earned cash in the bank
- Get the products and services you want and need
- Have an edge over your competition