Hair & Beauty Salons
When the survival and success of your business depends entirely on selling your expertise for money, every hour of your working day represents profits. An empty salon seat means lost vital revenue, which can never be replaced.
If you are not operating at 100% capacity all year round, and you can cope with additional new customers then Satachi can help increase your appointment schedule and offset your existing cash costs.
In the beauty industry many Salons rely on referral or word of mouth advertising as a way to recruit and attract new clients. Clients introduced to you from Satachi can recommend you to other people outside the Satachi community, which can lead to more repeat business.
Fixed Overhead Expenses
Rent or mortgage of the salon, business rates, telephone, heating, lighting, water and electricity. And you still have to pay yourself and your staff regardless of how many clients you see each week.
Typical Costs & Expenses
- Printing - Appointment cards, brochures, leaflets and flyers
- Advertising - Local press and directories
- Computer Services
- Office Products
- Disposable Products
- Customer Loyalty Schemes
ALL OF WHICH ARE AVALIBLE TO BUY FROM OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SATACHI COMMUNITY
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS OF JOINING THE SATACHI COMMUNITY
- Get more bookings
- Gain access to a whole new customer base
- Offset your current cash outlay
- Keep your hard earned money in the bank
- Get the products and services you want and need
- Have the edge over your competition