When you operate an entertainment venue every empty function space/seat or unsold ticket represents lost revenue that can never be replaced. Satachi offers an exciting way for your business to sell your unsold tickets and surplus capacity for products and services you need.
If you own an entertainment venue then you know that once your overheads are covered and additional revenue is pure profit. Unfortunately it is not always easy to attract enough additional business to always be in profit.
Let's say that you run an ice-rink business, which can offer skating for up to 200 people. At any one time you are only 80% full. That means at every session you are losing an average of 40 sales, which you will never be able to recover. Being a member of the Satachi community means you can sell those "lost" sales for goods and services you need to run your business effectively.
Using the revenue generated from these new sales you could offset some of your existing cash expenses, buy prizes for customers, reward staff, create incentive schemes or embark on new advertising programmes to generate additional cash business.
Fixed Overhead Expenses
Rent or mortgage for property, business rates, telephone, heating, lighting, water and electricity. And you still have to pay staff wages regardless of how many tickets you sell.
Typical Costs & Expenses
- Internet Marketing - More and more entertainment businesses are investing in internet marketing.
- Printing - Tickets, personalised printing such as letterheads, compliment slips, business cards, flyers and brochures
- Advertising - Local press and directories
- Computer services
- Office Stationery - Pens, paper, envelopes, ink & toner cartridges etc.
- Customer Loyalty Schemes
ALL OF WHICH ARE AVALIBLE TO BUY FROM OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SATACHI COMMUNITY
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS OF JOINING THE SATACHI COMMUNITY
- Sell unsold tickets
- Gain access to a whole new customer base
- Offset your current cash outlay
- Keep your hard earned cash in the bank
- Get the products and services you want and need
- Have an edge over your competition