Building & Trades
Trades such as Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical, Plastering, Brickwork and General Building Work are valuable commodities, within the Satachi network. Are you busy all the time? Trade skills are always in demand but if you're not working at full capacity then your business will not be as profitable as it could be.
Most people tend to stick with tradesmen they trust, and they will also recommend them to friends and family.
Generating regular repeat business from loyal customers is much easier if you get to know your customers better and they get to know you. That's one of the major benefits of being a member of the Satachi community.
Fixed Overhead Expenses
Rent or mortgage for office or yard, business rates, telephone heating, lighting, water and electricity. And you still have to pay yourself and any staff wages regardless of how much work you have on your books.
Typical Costs & Expenses
- Internet Marketing - More and more trades people are investing in internet marketing.
- Building equipment, tools and supplies
- Printing - Invoices, personalised printing such as letterheads, compliment slips, business cards, flyers and brochures
- Advertising - Local press and directories
- Computer services
- Office Stationery - Pens, paper, envelopes, ink & toner cartridges etc.
- Customer Loyalty Schemes
ALL OF WHICH ARE AVALIBLE TO BUY FROM OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SATACHI COMMUNITY
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS OF JOINING THE SATACHI COMMUNITY
- Generate more loyal customers
- Gain access to a whole new customer base
- Offset your current cash outlay
- Keep your hard earned cash in the bank
- Get the products and services you want and need
- Have an edge over your competition